As we begin our 23rd year helping organizations create a sustainable pipeline of female talent, we at WOMEN Unlimited will be expanding the ways in which we work with corporations to “amplify their impact. “
What exactly does “amplify impact” mean?
It means organizations involve all key players including HR leaders, managers, mentors, C-suite executives and of course, high potential women themselves to make greater inroads in achieving sustainable gender parity. To help organizations accomplish that goal, WOMEN Unlimited will be:
- Revising and revamping our cornerstone program, LEAD to ensure its continued and uninterrupted value to our partners and program participants
- Expanding resources to our corporate partners throughout the year, including webinars featuring high-powered executives discussing major diversity-related topics
- Revamping our website for faster, easier access to needed information for both our corporate partners and the over-all business community
- Leveraging our years of in-the-field knowledge and research through a variety of outlets including: research reports, speaking engagements and articles in both broad-based and targeted media
- Expanding our initiatives to our over 11,000 alumnae so that they can continue to advance their careers and their corporate contributions and help other talented women do the same
How will our initiatives help your organization “amplify impact?”
- Whether or not you are one of WOMEN Unlimited’s Corporate Partners, you will have increased opportunities to focus on how, where and why gender parity is best working
- HR leaders, C-suite executives and managers of female talent will have added information throughout the year to assess their current diversity initiatives for both obstacles and opportunities
- The business community will be able to access new field-based research focusing on female talent with specific insights from them (and their managers) on effective strategies for career advancement
- High potential women who attend our programs will enjoy added avenues of support extending for years beyond their participation
- Our Corporate Partners will see added benefits of partnering with us as we continue to meet their needs by expanding, updating and customizing our initiatives
What to look for in the months ahead
In addition to reading our blogs, stay in touch with us through our website, Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn. They are all great sources of both general information on gender parity, as well as specific initiatives and events sponsored by WOMEN Unlimited.
For example, in the next few weeks we will be releasing Volume 2 of our Making Diversity Work: A Compendium of Strategies, Techniques and Perspectives. It incorporates all of the blogs we’ve posted over the last two years, including some amazing insights from guest bloggers. By the way, if you want to take a look at any of our major initiatives last year, you’ll find them in my previous blog, It Was a Very Good Year.
Over our more than 22 years, we at WOMEN Unlimited have been forerunners in believing that programmatic solutions alone do not result in sustainable gender parity. Our 200+ corporate partners have also seen the advantage of involving key players at all levels in achieving diversity. That’s why, first and foremost, the goal of “amplifying our impact” is amplifying the effectiveness of gender parity initiatives across more companies, in more industries. Please be in touch if you have any questions. Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Dr. Rosina L. Racioppi
President & CEO
WOMEN Unlimited, Inc.