LEAD—Learn | Engage | Achieve | Deliver
A 12 month women leadership development programs which include 12 workshops, on-the-job assignments, one-on-one and team mentoring by leading corporate executives, an individual development planning process, and networking and team-building exercises.
Program is for high-potential women with a minimum of 7 years of managerial experience.
Why leading companies choose LEAD
- Prepares mid-level managers for the shift to higher levels of leadership
- Allows them to transition from tactical managers to strategic leaders through self assessment and self change
- Provides the opportunity to build powerful connections with the brightest and the best from other leading organizations
- Fosters the creation of strategies to effectively manage ambiguity
- Develops the ability to build strategic alliances...think globally...and manage change, key components in women leadership development